Sunday, January 1, 2012

The printed word is not dead! (Sunday Discussion)

With technology evolving so quick and so fast, it's hard to say that the printed word is still hanging in there. I must admit that the e reader offers a real luxury allowing there owners to take as many books as they want. However I must admit I still love the feel of the book in my hands.

I don't mind being called old fashioned on that note. I just feel that the printed word can still be relevant. In all my pros for the written word i admit I have broken down and bought a Nook when it came out. Even though I have a nook i find myself always going back to good ol fashioned book. Maybe I don't wanna have my expensive e reader come up missing when i am out and about. But its just something about the nostalgia about a book that I love so much. I would love to hear what you all have to say about this topic. Don't be shy let the flood gates open!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment