Friday, May 25, 2012

Manga Friday


















Ok so I started to get back in manga, and I have to decided to read "Death Note". I have watched the series when it came on cartoon network and I love it. It's a very decent series I love the artwork in the books and I love the whole plot behind the series.

Plot: The "Death Note" series is about a high school student by the name of Light who finds a notebook called "Death Note" and he opens it up and it's basically it's a notebook with a bunch of humans names written in it, however who ever has there name written inside the death note will basically die.. So he decides he will try to rid the world of evil. His plan back fires when the cops get wise. This series is really good, and one of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. I've tagged you for the Liebster Blog Award! More info here:


    http://themyesterioumuslimahshaven.blogspot.ca/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete