Thursday, May 3, 2012

Using e pub books for nook

Today I was surfing the web and I came across the library's website for Oklahoma. I knew that you could check out books digitally, I could never get it to work for me until today when I gave it one more try and it worked for me! I am so stoked because now I can finish reading my favorite series on my nook and it's so super free threw the library. The only flaw that I can think of is that you only get the book for 14 days or two weeks. I have been known to get threw a book fairly quickly depending on how good the book is. I think that I can make it threw my library books in two weeks.

I just had to come by for my first post in may to share the great news that I got the library system downloads to work for me. Well that's all the news I have for now. Until tomorrow.. Later!!