Monday, September 16, 2013

Plowing threw books equals a zombie

Okay so it has been a while since I got on my book blog but I have been busy trying to plow threw this book "The Marriage Plot" by Jeffrey Eugenides. It's one of those books that if you plow threw it too hard it will give you a mild headache. It's a amazing book don't get me wrong but I feel like I need a break from it with a nice Sci Fi book about magic..

I can only take so much of a deep book, I did think about getting my auidible membership back to help me mustard threw these books, but I just had to put the book down because I was getting to a zombie state.. Well I really need to find some breeze books to plow threw to take my mind of the epic that I am reading. Man I really love Eugenides as a writer but he writes with so much passion that you really need a break. So until next time I will keep on reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment