Friday, October 18, 2013

Boring books

Ok, so I just came across a book that reviews said that it was awesome and that it was a recommended great read.  However I went to the library to the book that was recommended, the title of the book was "The Interestings" by Meg Wolitzer. I really did want to enjoy this book, but for some reason I could not get into it because of the character development. I really did not care for it. It seem to drag on without a good sense of direction.

Sad to say that I did not finish this book I did really want to like it, I had high hopes for this book because it was given such great reviews. That just goes to show that reviews are sometimes a liar, and people after all do have very different taste in books. I do hope that my next read will be a lot better currently I am in the market for a better read. If anyone has any suggestions let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment