Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thought's on Steve Job's Biography

I said awhile back that I was going to give bio's a chance and I did. I thought I would start with a very interesting person: Steve Job's. I read threw his bio and at point's it was interesting but then I continued to read on and I realized that even though he was a genius, he was a ass. Seriously, Steve was a immature, spoiled ass. Maybe it's because he had a rough time with being adopted still doesn't change the fact that he was a douche.

I didn't care for the story of his life, maybe it's how it was written but I really couldn't stand reading about someone who was spoiled and treated there employees like trash.. I am sorry he was a very smart man and yes I am blogging from a Mac and I own a i pod, but the man was a grade a douche.. I might continue to read biographies but I am looking at Steve in a new light...

1 comment:

  1. Really?!? I love biographies and his was one I was really looking forward to but Id much rather keep my made-up image of him in my head then him as some spoiled brat. BUMMER!

    ReplyDelete