Saturday, April 6, 2013

Entwined with You pre release thoughts!


Okay so for those who have been following the blog for the past weeks will know that I have been a HUGE fan of the "Crossfire" series with Gideon and Eva. Well for those who have actually taken my advice and started to read the series will understand me when I say that these books are AWESOME! I am also super happy that book three and the very last one in the series (awww man!) will be released on 6/4/13! I can't wait I need my fix of Gideon and Eva. I want to see were and how there relationship will end.. 

I did go on Sylvia Day's website and I read a excerpt of book number three, man it make me really wonder what is going to happen now that Gideon did the unthinkable (read book two to find out what he did). I am so curious to find out more. One thing I do hope is that the ending of this book ties everything up completely instead of leaving the reader with on answered questions like several other books have done. I thought I would share my joy on the series being finished. I do hate the fact that I must wait for it to release on June 4 but I do hope the wait is worth it!

here is the link for an excerpt of "Entwined with You" 

No comments:

Post a Comment