Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pre Review thoughts on "The Host"

Okay so when I first got the book "The Host" I put off reading it for the longest. I was in no rush to read it because it was written by the same author who wrote "Twilight". I must say this book is not as bad as I thought it would be. The only thing I can say about this book thus far is that it started out really confusing.

Like I really didn't get whose point of view I was reading from. Was I reading from the souls pov or was I reading from the "host" pov. It was confusing because it took  me a really long time to figure that out. I haven't really gotten in to the book deep enough, but it seems to me that this book is basically "body snatchers" with a romantic twist. Like the story of " Body Snatchers" has been done to death. I will have to let y'all know how it goes... So until then..

No comments:

Post a Comment