Saturday, April 20, 2013

Teen Literature

Hey guys I thought I would come threw and voice my opinion about teen literature. I admit it's not one of my favorite genres in books. Although I should be more open about teen literature and not so closed minded. I think that teen fiction is one if those genres I cant take serious because.. well it's teen literature. These books are way to easy for a seasoned reader like myself to read. I did decided to give this genre a second look and try to read some of the books that are in this area. I recently read one book from this particular area and it was not a strong start to the genre.

However, I will not judge the whole genre of books on this one book. I will keep you all updated as I explore a new section of books and as I try to grit my teeth and bare threw the genre know as teen fiction. Mind you though that LB is not a girly girl that watches twilight.. and nor am I a self loathing depressing girl that lives for twilight.. LB is a bibliophile that enjoy's good literature and loves a good historical novel. I am only reading this genre of books because their has been a surge of these books recently and I want to see what the hype is about..

No comments:

Post a Comment